Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife’s birthday coming and she wants another dog. Pretty set on a schnauzer. I’m going to start looking at breeders, but thought I would check here first.
Pup - 2 years old.

·
Super Moderator
28,141 Posts
Call Theresa at I Love Lucy Place Dog Boarding (she keeps our dogs when we go out of town and just had 2 litters about a month ago 850-758-6965...she's in Holt If you go and get one, mention me and maybe she'll cut me more $$$ off when I use her next month....hahaha

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jason. Just got off the phone with her and believe we will be picking one up in 3 weeks.

I will definitely tell her to charge ya double next time..... I mean give ya a discount!!

·
Super Moderator
28,141 Posts
Thanks Jason. Just got off the phone with her and believe we will be picking one up in 3 weeks.

I will definitely tell her to charge ya double next time..... I mean give ya a discount!!
She's good people and really loves her dogs... great babysitter fer our dogs at a good price too without any "discount" hahaha The pups were born the day before we picked ours up last time and were cute little buggers, so make sure you follow up and post some pics when you get one!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts