Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, looking for someone selling green peanuts that I can boil. Haven’t seen anyone on my side of town selling them. So if you know of a good guy/place to buy some let me know. In pensacola/pace please.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,754 Posts
The best tasting peanuts in this area are grown by a farmer in Jay named Frank Lowry,. Look up lowery farms on facebook. His nuts are smaller than others however most including me think they taste better than the bigger nuts that you get from Bruce Hollands. If you wish to have the bigger nuts look up Holland Farms on Facebook or google. If you want the smaller, better tasting nuts google, or Facebook Lowery Farms and head north towards Jay. I’ve boiled 50lbs this year all from Lowry farms… I bought tomatoes from Holland Farms… They both have plenty of peanuts this time of year.

Reactions: Wastin Away

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'm heading to Fiddler Farms for a pick-up in a.m. I'm doing a "bootleg" for neighbors. If anyone in Gulf Breeze wants Green or Boiled, hit me up and I'll add to list. I spoke with them today. Boiled 60$ 20 pounds and green $20 for 10 pounds.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I just returned from a bootleg run to Fiddler Farms. Can't get any fresher. They are clean and sorted. If boiled, they are in 5 # bags or 25#. They spell it "Cajen" or regular boiled/salted. Also, green and roasted. Cash only. It is really a big operation. He has no calculator. Plus. the experience is always worth the trip. If I had gotten anymore, I would need a 3rd cooler.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts