Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Michael Moore will say anything to draw attention to himself. It's his business ... what puts food on his table & gas in his limo. (not too unlike a certain President-elect in that respect, IMO)

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Lame attempt.
At what?

Did you not see the laughing emoji?

Okay .... I'll guess I'll have to explain it for the deadheads among us: The liberal memes are that
A. Trump supporters are committing hate crimes; and
B. Trump has exactly one black supporter. (ergo my posting of the video)

Turns out it was a black man who burned the church & painted "Vote Trump" on it ....... so according to liberal-logic must be the same guy, right?

(I thought it was hilarious ... I do understand though that there are those out there with a severely deficient sense of humor)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I guess I'll have to explain it for the "andys" among us, burning a church is NOT a laughing matter in my book.

So much for your deficient sense of humor.

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
I guess I'll have to explain it for the "andys" among us, burning a church is NOT a laughing matter in my book.

So much for your deficient sense of humor.
Oh, look! What's that? You tryin' to shame me or something? :rolleyes: Ah, c'mon 'deadhead' .... you're starting to sound like one of those hysterical screechy PC libbies. What does it matter if it was a church or a library?Maybe you need to go find yourself a safe-space somewheres?

The funny thing (as I previously explained) is how the MSM portrayed it as a Trumper-on-black "hate crime" ... when turns out it now the perp is caught it was not that at all, but some local African-American thug did the burning & graffiti in a false-flag attempt to make ya'll Retrumpicans look bad. What's funny is how the MSM's false narrative got so rudely upended. I don't guess we'll be hearing/reading any retractions though.

But I do understand how sensitive and defensive ya'll Trumpkins are about anything having in the slightest to do with Trump that might be construed in any small way to be critical or negative, so I'll give ya a pass on your hysteria ... this time. :whistling:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Not trying to shame you at all, you do that quiet well on your own. I just pointed out the callous stupidity of your post, that you still don't see.
As for a safe space, I definitely don't need one of those nor "a pass" from the likes of you or your kind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts