Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thank you to all our friends and customers at the Pensacola Fishing Forum we wanted to let you know that Island Quest Canvas and Upholstery has moved our Shop to Pensacola at the bottom of Bayou Chico bridge at 3130 Brannacas Ave. Pensacola. We are located in the back of the building so please go to the back entrance.
We still do work in Gulf Breeze, Navarre and Destin areas, so please call or come by if you have any upholstery and canvas that you need done.
We now bend and make Bimini frames so if you are needing one now is the time to do it to save some $$$
If you have cushions to replace? we do Complete upholstery and canvas work done for your boat?
it is a good time to get boat covers fixed or replaced. Add vents to help prevent mold and mildew/ zippers changed or new work estimated.

Complete Canvas restoration or replacement, enclosures, Cushion Upholstery/ Bimini's &boat/mooring covers
Also can do Patio Canopy's and outdoor furniture/grill covers.
Porch Enclosures to protect from the cold and wind.

Call today and we will give you a estimate, and schedule your work to be done.

Be sure to visit our website,

Ask for Pat or Cindy
Island Quest Canvas

850-723-2144
www.islandquestcanvas.com

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for work, if you know anybody that needs any repair or new upholstery or canvas please pass our name on, thanks,
Cindy
Island Quest canvas
850-723-2144

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Cindy, I just ordered some "Hydro-Turf" replacement seat covers for My Wave Runner...........Can You help me get them installed?? I expect them one day this Week.........................Dennis

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dennis,
Did you get them done yet if not I can do it. Give me a call
850-723-2144

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your support to us here at Island Quest Canvas,
Give us a call if there is anything you need for your Boat, House and Bussiness.
Island Quest Canvas and Upholstery
3130 Barrancas Ave.
Pensacola Fl. 32507
850-723-2144
wwwislandquestcanvas.com

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its that time of year to get your boat cushions/canvas done for the summer season, please give us a call if you need anything.
Island Quest Canvas
3130 Barrancas Ave
Pensacola, Fl
850-723-2144

·
Registered
319 Posts
Outstanding Job

Cindy and Pat just completed a storage cover and a separate console cover for my 17' Key West. I have purchased several custom covers previously but this is the most well constructed and fitted cover that I have owned. Outstanding job at a reasonable price!! And as they left my home after installing the cover, they told me to come in if I needed any adjustments in the future!! Great customer service!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Should run about 45 for labor and zipper, give me a call or bring to shop at
3130 Barrancas Ave, end of Bayou Chico Bridge, come to the back of building and ask for Pat or Cindy, we will take care of you.

Island Quest Canvas
850-723-2144

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
T-top zipper

Should run about 45 for labor and zipper, give me a call or bring to shop at
3130 Barrancas Ave, end of Bayou Chico Bridge, come to the back of building and ask for Pat or Cindy, we will take care of you.

Island Quest Canvas
850-723-2144

I have a zippered hatch in my T top to access the tower and the zipper is ripped out of the material. Estimate on a repair of this nature.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Thank you to all our friends and customers at the Pensacola Fishing Forum we wanted to let you know that Island Quest Canvas and Upholstery has moved our Shop to Pensacola at the bottom of Bayou Chico bridge at 3130 Brannacas Ave. Pensacola. We are located in the back of the building so please go to the back entrance.
We still do work in Gulf Breeze, Navarre and Destin areas, so please call or come by if you have any upholstery and canvas that you need done.
We now bend and make Bimini frames so if you are needing one now is the time to do it to save some $$$
If you have cushions to replace? we do Complete upholstery and canvas work done for your boat?
it is a good time to get boat covers fixed or replaced. Add vents to help prevent mold and mildew/ zippers changed or new work estimated.

Complete Canvas restoration or replacement, enclosures, Cushion Upholstery/ Bimini's &boat/mooring covers
Also can do Patio Canopy's and outdoor furniture/grill covers.
Porch Enclosures to protect from the cold and wind.

Call today and we will give you a estimate, and schedule your work to be done.

Be sure to visit our website,

Ask for Pat or Cindy
Island Quest Canvas

850-723-2144
www.islandquestcanvas.com
oh yeah, great site

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PFF Members, please be advised that we are now offering auto and RV restorations, upholstered seats etc.
We also want to thank everyone who has had there boatwork completed by us.

Contact Pat at
Island Quest Canvas
3130 Barrancas Ave
Pensacola Fl 32507
850-723-2144

·
Registered
188 Posts
Need my zipper on my t-top repaired, the entire zipper has come out, can you do on site repairs, and also an estimate of cost? Its a horseshoe type opening to access the cobia tower, thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ross 68,
No the top will need to come off, and yes, I can replace the zipper.
Pat
Island Quest Canvas
850-723-2144
3130 Barrancas Ave
Pensacola Fl 32507

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New 2nd location for Orange Beach Boaters

Island Quest Canvas
Wanted to let our PFF friends know that we have opened a small shop at Zeke's landing in Orange Beach, for those that are closer there.
WE are still located on Barrancas Ave in Pensacola. So if you have anything that needs repaired or replaced we can accommodate you at either shop.
Give us a call

Island Quest Canvas
850-723-2144
3130 Barrancas Ave Pensacola
26619 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach (Zeke's Landing)
wwwislandquestcanvas.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts