Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so how far out is the Mass? Would I get in trouble if I went spearfishing out there?

·
Registered
34 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Believe it or not, one of the biggest snapper I ever shot was on the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Mass.</st1:place></st1:State> It was 16lbs way inside of the wreck. It kicked my but in there and the gill plate sliced my thumb pretty good.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">It was fun!!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
mickeyt1reef (4/5/2010)<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Believe it or not, one of the biggest snapper I ever shot was on the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Mass.</st1:place></st1:State> It was 16lbs way inside of the wreck. It kicked my but in there and the gill plate sliced my thumb pretty good.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">It was fun!!
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Now that is funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts