Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else pretty much neglect all maintenance and cleaning of everything you own because of deer season? I have a very patient wife.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Hunting Season, fishing season, there are no breaks. No time for repairs or maintenance toll it is actually broke for good. If duct tape, zip ties or wd40 can fix it? It aint broke enough yet. I make sure I leave the repair kit out where my wife can find it all year round.

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hunting Season, fishing season, there are no breaks. No time for repairs or maintenance toll it is actually broke for good. If duct tape, zip ties or wd40 can fix it? It aint broke enough yet. I make sure I leave the repair kit out where my wife can find it all year round.
Lol. This is why I don't cobia fish or turkey hunt.

·
central florida refugee
571 Posts
early october is a busy time for me for just that reason........aint nothin else gettin done till march !!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Guilty! :whistling: My truck, the house, and most importantly the wife. All neglected during hunting season. I slack off some during the fishing season since our season runs from October through February. I'm not sure my truck even knows what color it used to be. Have to give the wife's credit for sticking through it with us whIle we're chasing those deer around.

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But in all fairness, I seldom hunt without my son or daughter. That has helped with the "wife" thing a bunch. LOL. I'm playing. Kind of.

·
Knotworkin
317 Posts
Definitely, the wife has to be a good one for sure, to put up with our kind.. She realized quickly that there are no breaks btwn fishing and hunting and preparing to fish and hunt!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts