Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else kicking there own butt for being at work right now and not in a deer stand! I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
687 Posts
YES, just trying to figure out how to get out of here early. I have read so many good reports in the past week & thinking its fixing to bust wide open(RUT). See ya in the woods.

·
Registered
506 Posts
You guy's think you got it bad...try knowing you cant get back in the woods for the next 3 weekends due to honey dues and planned events...:reallycrying

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Im off work until the kids go back to school. If any of you fellas are concerned that some one may be hunting your spots let me know and I will go and watch over things for you until you can get off from work.:angel:angel

·
Registered
33 Posts
RiverGulfFshr (1/3/2008)You guy's think you got it bad...try knowing you cant get back in the woods for the next 3 weekends due to honey dues and planned events...:reallycrying

yeah and, like every dog gone year, 3 weeks of back2back2back travel.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Caspr21 (1/3/2008)Is anyone else kicking there own butt for being at work right now and not in a deer stand! I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead
Hell yes, and I haven't hunted in yearzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

·
Registered
782 Posts
i hunted this morning before work and saw nothing but 17 does, yearlings, and spikes. i froze my nuts off!!!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whipper snapper (1/3/2008)i hunted this morning before work and saw nothing but 17 does, yearlings, and spikes. i froze my nuts off!!!!
for the mental sanity of seeing 17 deer, I would rather freeze my nuts off than be at work!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I just got the go ahead to get out of here in a twenty minutes. I will be in my stand by 3:30. YIPPIE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
must be nice you sorry dog! Good luck! unfortunately, I will be here till 530ish:banghead

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yeah, I'm pissed right now...I should be climbing a tree, instead I'm at work til 5:00.

I've been out of the office with my boss for the past several hours, and we saw 11 deer at 12:00 (high noon) feeding. Went to one of our projects in west Mobile...several big fields planted with grass beside the road.Never seen any deer before in those fields, but this cold weather has them up and moving.

And here I amat f***ing work.:banghead

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you could cut all this tension with a knife! Hopefully they will keep moving until tomorrow, then it is wack and stack time!

·
Registered
506 Posts
A big dissapointment just hit me...I sat down with a calender and just realized I will only have the last weekend of general gun in Florida to Hunt...and I am past a boiling point with my wife and these other family duties. I am still trying to figure out how to deal with this. Big problem is my property is 2 hours away and its not like I can run to the stand for an afternoon.:banghead Also I guess having a son 4 months ago has slowed me down but that is a good thing:baby

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shoot, just talk to her. If truely this is one of your releases of stress, you have to do something. I am sure it will all work out. My brother, who is an avid hunter is getting married next weekend, what the heck???????? But because I love him, I will be there to support him, but dont think I wont have the camo on under the tux and be slipping out after the party is over:shedevil

·
Registered
506 Posts
Caspr, I have talked with her and she told me this morning that if I really need to go that bag thenyou just go do what you think you need to go do...DANG, thats a tough one:banghead. She usually goes to the camp with me and for the past years it has worked great until our baby boy...and of course he has been a couple time this year and he is great. I have pretty much been hunting about everyweekend since the season started but now the Season is ON and the big boys are moving my season is drawing to a close. Oh well I guess all that painting and crown molding I will be into this weekend will be stress therapy enough...oh yeah BEER:letsdrink

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
one thing is for sure...the list will never get smaller and will always be there for you...hunting season has a beginning and an end. The real problem is that the seasons overlap! If I just liked to hunt, there would be no problem. But...I like to fish, dive, spearfish, ride moto's, and every other thing that getsthe heartgoing!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well, here it is 7 am, and its raining, lots of paperwork to do, and I wish I was in the woods watching the grass get watered. Would be a good day to pile up a nanny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts