Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have known this for 7 years.. So when I saw the panic about the Virus start.. I started looking up information. I will post the summary of some of it.

You can use Iodine to gargle, nasal wash or inhale iodine vapors. Iodine is a mineral in every cell membrane. WalMart sells a 10% solution.

Iodine Kills All Virus !

No Virus, Bacteria or Fungus has build up resistance to Iodine yet!

No one is giving thought to

actually I
ncreasing People’s Immunity,

Naturally or Cheaply to Prevent and Kill the Corona Virus.

Discover the Truth
Search
= "IODINE + VIRUS"

150 year old medical book discusses

Iodine Vapor Treatment

Inhalation in the Treatment of Disease; Its Therapeutics and Practice. a Treatise on the Inhalation of Gases, Vapors, Fumes, Compressed and Rarefied Air, Nebulized Fluids, and Powders
(Paperback)

Published by Wentworth Press, United States (2016)
ISBN 10: 1374047058 ISBN 13: 9781374047051

starts page 207 – Read Online

Inhalation; Its Therapeutics and Practice

* *​

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
News Flash.. Total COVID-Deaths Reported in Escambia County & Santa Rosa County, Florida as of July 20, 2020.

Escambia County, Florida

Of the 61 DEATHS in Escambia County, 43 HAVE BEEN LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY residents or staff.

That means ONLY 18 PEOPLE were reported to have died NOT IN HIGH RISK LONG-TERM CARE Facility. = 29.51%.

SO THE CITY REQUIRES EVERYONE, EXCEPT GOV'T WORKERS.. Humm, to Wear a Mask !

Businesses Close and People lose jobs for 18 people !

I am sure the "RESIDENTS" in the Long Term Care all had PreExisting Conditions.. and NOT ALL Died JUST BECAUSE OF THE COVID Virus !

Santa Rosa County, Florida
There have been 13 deaths in Santa Rosa County, Florida, 7 of those at the Blackwater River Correctional Facility and 2 in a LONG - TERM CARE facilities.

Again.. ONLY 4 PEOPLE .. NOT IN HIGH RISK AREAS.. SUPPOSEDLY Died of otherwise.. With 9 either in Prison or Long-Term Care. = 30.77%

Lets Destroy the economy and people's lives.. Close Schools, etc.. for a total of 18 + 4 = 22 lives in what 6.65 MONTHS. = 3.31/month in 2 Counties.

How many people died in Auto Crashes, Murder or Drownings in these 2 counties in the same 6.65 months?

What has been the COST PER LIFE lost..
in Wagers, Businesses and Damage to Others Health.. because of the Over Reaction by Government BAFFOONS ? Insane

And our Plan for Next Year's FLU IS WHAT ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dermatology 1997;195:29–35
(DOI:10.1159/000246027)

https://www.karger.com/Article/PDF/246027

Inactivation of Human Viruses by Povidone-Iodine in Comparison with Other Antiseptics
Kawana R.a·Kitamura T.b·Nakagomi O.c·Matsumoto I.d·Arita M.e·Yoshihara N.e·Yanagi K.e·Yamada A.e·Morita O.f·Yoshida Y.g·Furuya Y.g·Chiba S.h​

aMorioka Yuuai General Hospital, Morioka (Professor Emeritus, Iwate Medical University),bToyama Institute of Health, Toyama (Director Emeritus, National Institute of Infectious Disease),cAkita University School of Medicine, Akita,dHoyo Hospital, Ishidoriya, Iwate,eNational Institute of Infectious Disease, Tokyo,fToyama Institute of Health, Toyama,gKanagawa Prefectural Public Health Laboratory, Yokohama, andhSapporo Medical College, Sapporo, Japan​

Abstract

Inactivation of a range of viruses, such as adeno-, mumps, rota-, polio- (types 1 and 3), coxsackie-, rhino-, herpes simplex, rubella, measles, influenza and human immunodeficiency viruses, by povidone-iodine (PVP-I) and other commercially available antiseptics in Japan was studied in accordance with the standardized protocol in vitro. In these experiments, antiseptics such as PVP-I solution, PVP-I gargle, PVP-I cream, chlorhexidine gluconate, alkyldiamino-ethyl-glycine hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride (BAC) and benzethonium chloride (BEC) were used. PVP-I was effective against all the virus species tested. PVP-I drug products, which were examined in these experiments, inactivated all the viruses within a short period of time. Rubella, measles, mumps viruses and HIV were sensitive to all of the antiseptics, and rotavirus was inactivated by BAC and BEC, while adeno-, polio- and rhinoviruses did not respond to the other antiseptics. PVP-I had a wider virucidal spectrum, covering both enveloped and nonenveloped viruses, than the other commercially available antiseptics.

© 1997 S. Karger AG, Basel
Article / Publication Details

Published online: October 06, 2009

ISSN: 1018-8665 (Print)
eISSN: 1421-9832 (Online) For additional information: https://www.karger.com/DRM

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iodine vs Virus…

Important Reference Notes:

Iodine: the Forgotten Weapon Against Influenza Viruses David Derry, MD, PhD

Abstract. After the 1918 Influenza Pandemic which killed an estimated 30 million people, governments financed research on the Pandemic’s causes. Over 25 years, influenza viruses were isolated and methods for killing them with various agents discovered. Iodine was the most effective agent for killing viruses, especially influenza viruses. Aerosol iodine was found to kill viruses in sprayed mists, and solutions of iodine were equally effective

https://realrawfood.com/sites/default/files/article/Iodine-Weapon Against Viruses.pdf

Research shows… Simple Preventive steps to Fight Virus Illness with Iodine.

Iodine is the most effective broad-spectrum antiseptic with low toxicity. Iodine has very high [21] germicidal activity, and no organism develops resistance to iodine.[12]

Povidone-iodine (PVP-I), which has a broad-spectrum microbicidal property, was examined for its inhibitory effects against influenza virus infection.
...Therefore, PVP-I is useful to prevent infection and limit spread of human and avian influenza viruses.
... PVP-I had a wider virucidal spectrum, covering both enveloped and nonenveloped viruses, than the other commercially available antiseptics.

...“As a protection for doctors, nurses and others dealing with highly infectious patients (Pandemic Influenza) it should be relatively easy to design a gauze mask partially impregnated with iodine which should offer a greatly increased degree of protection to the wearer.”[2,3]

...volatile iodine mixes with alveolar air to enter the bronchioles. If this is occurs, it would serve as [17] an additional barrier to the invading air borne viruses in a manner similar to aerosol iodine.

...High doses are NOT required to kill viruses.
Aerosols can be effective in sterilizing a room at levels not detectable by humans.

...When iodine was suspended in a solution, viral inactivation occurred at dilutions of 1/1,000,000. Aerosols inactivated many viruses within 30 seconds or less.

Dietary iodine found in iodized salt is below the amounts needed to fill mucus defense roles.

PS: Iodine use to be in bread..Iodine was introduced into our diets with iodized salt by David Marine in 1920.[21,26]
This effectively eliminated goiter, cretinism, and mental retardation.

Dr Myhill Advises On Treating Viral Infection
Using Iodine in a Salt Pipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSt8GZ6cOl0&feature=share

Seems a small jelly jar, or short flat jar could work for this.. Cover the top with a hand towel .. like cupping your month and nose with your hand.. to direct the vapors.. maybe mist the salt to create more vapors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts