Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning to all- I'd like to invite all of the folks here on PFF to look at www.sokayakfishing.com- it's a new online kayak fishing magazine which looks at kayak fishing in the South- from Chesapeake to Oklahoma and from Texas to the Keys- and everywhere in between.
Our first issue came out last week- our spring issue will be out in April, and our summer issue- in July. The featured destination for the summer issue is the Navarre/Pensacola beach areas- so I would really like to talk to some of you kayak anglers between now and then.
Please give us a look- it's free- and I hope you enjoy the read.
Ed Mashburn

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
Nice looking e-magazine. I went through the entire magazine and the article which caught my eye and which I read, was the Louisiana destination. Very nice article since I do saltwater yak fishing.

Thanks for the link and sharing this e-magazine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: May fishing

Jason- Brother, you can count on it! We'll be all over that and shooting lots of good photos for the Summer Issue. Can't wait for the weather to warm and the water to warm a lot!
Thanks very much- Ed

·
Senior Yakker
2,768 Posts
Hey Mashburn, if you're coming over this way during May, might I recommend fishing the annual GCKFA kayak tournament? Good times! It's May 2...could make for a good article.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forum Fiend v1.3.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts