Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
My name is Alfredo, I am from Cozumel Mexico and I have been living here 20 years. I practice all the sports available in the island. I constantly do fly fishing, offshore fishing (trolling), sword fishing, scuba diving, free diving, spearfishing, windsurf, etcetera. I also like to do fishing excursions in other places all around the Yucatan Peninsula and also other countries. If anyone comes down here to the Yucatan Peninsula I will be very glad to help anyone. I will mostly participate in offshore fishing, fly fishing, fly tying, and technology forum topics. Thanks! Here are a few pictures

www.PescaCozumel.com Here I send you some of my pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say we started a couple years ago to practice jigging. Cozumel Island and all the area nearby is very good for this types of fishing. Mostly amberjacks, snappers and tunas are caught but my brother got hooked up with a white marlin the other day, wahoo, cuberas, etcetera.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you charge for a fishing trip?
Hello, the cost of every charter depends on the activity or type of craft, the more luxury the more expensive the charter will be.

If you are interested in a charter with an specific cost or activity we do not promote we will do our work, find it and get it for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You live in a beautiful area!!
Thank you very much! Yes indeed it is a beautiful place. What I like the most is that after work or in any free time there are a lot of outdoors activities you can perform. I can have a break from work at 10 AM and be scuba diving or fishing by 10:30 AM. Living here is like a summer camp :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you a charter broker? How many charters do you rep?
Yes I am. We only have a few selection of boats because we have fished with them, know them personally and we are sure they provide a great service, fishing equipment and treatment to clients.

Fly fishing - 2 guides
Offshore fishing - 6 official boats plus other 10 that will become part of our team in a few weeks.
Jigging - 3 official boats
Scuba Diving & snorkel - 1 dive master personnel and 2 boats.

The main purpose of the site of course is to share our knowledge and pictures with the forum, not to promote our website but we can save you some money and eliminate any bad moments in your vacations with our charters. For any information or recommendations in the Riviera Maya area send me an email or PM.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
You should go ahead and give him your credit card number to make sure you get a good deal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Give me a few seconds to think about your suggestion...nahhh!, but I'll pass along yours and promise I won't use it for anything. Deal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts