Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm Mike. BBLBTX stands for Big Boat Little Budget in Texas. I recently found a custom built wooden mathews that I'm working out and look forward to hearing from everyone. It my first go boat (powered) as I've always owned and still currently own a couple of blow boats (sail). These 8v71s on here are already giving me a run for my money, let's see how this all ends up. 🤣

· Bearded Brotula
17,292 Posts
Just remember, if they aren't leaking oil, then they are out of oil. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: SHO-NUFF and BBLBTX

· Registered
8,108 Posts
welcome to the forum, bb. looking forward to some good threads.
jack

Reactions: BBLBTX

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm Mike. BBLBTX stands for Big Boat Little Budget in Texas. I recently found a custom built wooden mathews that I'm working out and look forward to hearing from everyone. It my first go boat (powered) as I've always owned and still currently own a couple of blow boats (sail). These 8v71s on here are already giving me a run for my money, let's see how this all ends up.
OK BBLBTX....what part of T, cause there are several of us foreigners on here too!

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

· Registered
10,696 Posts
Boat length? Twin V 871s what speed you looking for. What will it be used for. Just curious.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts