Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

I need a little pff input/ideas on something. I'm about to start fishing two different tournament series her in the next few weeks, and my partners and I are trying to figure out a team name and have run outta ideas. If yall don't mind through me some team names out here if you can thinkup any good ones.

We dont need to be team: ???? We need some creative genius! Help me out guys.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Just a thought....but all the tournament series in this area do not ask for a team name. They introduce you and your partners first and last name so you don't necessarily have to have one. Assuming that you are talking about redfishing? Most team names are strictly madefor local tournaments.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Splittine (2/14/2010)
Garbo (2/14/2010)
Cobiacatcher (2/14/2010)Team Inshorgasim

Im assuming you will be fishing inshore?
I'm not sure I would go with that, unless my partner was my wife...
That would make perfect sense for you Curtis.:moon
I think Iwould rather be Team "ThunderStick", I don't see going to scales and being introduced as Team "InshoreOrgasim" and Jimmy being my partner...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
You could do alot with the word Slot or Slots.

"Playing the Slots"

"Longshot Slots"

"Dollar Slots"

"Nickle Slots"

"Slot in the Dark"

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the ideas and keep em coming. I really like where this slot thing is going too! Brant I understand I really dont need a team name for most club/association tournys but there is another cause for me to come up with one and something good as well.

Thanks yall

1 - 20 of 20 Posts