Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do to unfortunate circumstances i was not able to fish the tournament this year and i was looking forward to it soooo much. So how about some final results. Come on guys stop delaying...:letsparty

·
Registered
100 Posts
I must have wasted $325 ......nothin in the paper either. i guess tothe PNJ this wasnt a sporting event? 60 some odd teams? No post from OUTCAST either????? Typical. Ill think harder next year

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
neckred? (5/18/2008)I must have wasted $325 ......nothin in the paper either. i guess tothe PNJ this wasnt a sporting event? 60 some odd teams? No post from OUTCAST either????? Typical. Ill think harder next year

Was there not a weigh-in you could have gone to??

·
Registered
100 Posts
When was the last time you weighed in a fish and was allowed to hang out ...where ever you parked your boat , long enough to enjoy the weigh in and results....ya go home and wait for the published results...not

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
neckred? (5/18/2008)When was the last time you weighed in a fish and was allowed to hang out ...where ever you parked your boat , long enough to enjoy the weigh in and results....ya go home and wait for the published results...not

last weekend.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sure as long as you wiegh your fish first... i have a feeling it was not the best of fishing days for most....

·
Registered
912 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">2008 Outcast Inshore Slam<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Final Results<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Aggregate <o:p></o:p></U><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">1. Chris?s Boat-14.6<SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1"> <o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">2. Reel Job-13.65<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">3. George?s Marine Electronics-12.5<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Redfish<o:p></o:p></U><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">1. Team Weaver-7.35<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">2. George?s Marine Electronics-6.90<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">3. Team Kelly?s Tack-6.85<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Speckled Trout<o:p></o:p></U><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">1. Go Fish-6.45<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">2. Chris?s Boat-5.50<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">3. Rotten Banana-4.70<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Flounder<o:p></o:p></U><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">1. Bland?s Boat-4.0<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">2. Chris?s Boat-3.40<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">3. Reel Job-3.25<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Lady Angler<o:p></o:p></U><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 238.5pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Theresa Horton-Split Shot-8.10 Aggregate<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 238.5pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Junior Angler<o:p></o:p></U><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 238.5pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Brosnan O?Daniel<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 238.5pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Angler Management-6.45<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 238.5pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Aggregate<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
912 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I had a very busy schedule today and after we worked for approx. 4 hours breaking everything down last night I did not feel like coming back to the store and posting the results. I am sorry that next day posting wasn't good enough. I hope everyone had a great time and thank you for entering. I will hope to see you next year.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
To all who made the tournament :bowdown AND to all who made it on the board :clap AND to the crew that worked there tails off to put it on :usaflag:toast:bowdown:clap:letsdrink:grouphug

<U>THANK YOU OUTCAST, AND BLAZER BAY..........</U>

PS To the thieves that tried to ruin all of this,I hope that you rot inHELL:Flipbird:blownaway:looser

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Correct me if i am wrong but i thought only one prize was awarded per boat. So i went back and read the rules (Prizes: one prize per boat per division) Liked it better the way i originally thought it was.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts