Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an inshore guide to go with me in my boat to teach me inshore fishing tips and some locations. Don't seem to have a lot of luck trying it by myself. I keep my boat at Lost Key Marina on Big Lagoon. Thanks for your help</p>

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Call Capt. Wes Rozier @ 8509827858. He specializes in light tackle and topwater fishing in the area. He is also a great teacher in learning the whys and wheres in our area. Since going out with him several times I now can consistently go out and catch fish where I could not do that before.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
lsucole (20/04/2010)Call Capt. Wes Rozier @ 8509827858. He specializes in light tackle and topwater fishing in the area. He is also a great teacher in learning the whys and wheres in our area. Since going out with him several times I now can consistently go out and catch fish where I could not do that before.
+1

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Don't think you can go wrong with any of the above mentioned, but if I were to put a family member or friend on an inshore charter there's no doubt it would be with Matt McCleod out of Hot Spots...give em a call and tell em you want to book a charter - (850) 916-7176

·
Registered
136 Posts
lsucole (20/04/2010)Call Capt. Wes Rozier @ 8509827858. He specializes in light tackle and topwater fishing in the area. He is also a great teacher in learning the whys and wheres in our area. Since going out with him several times I now can consistently go out and catch fish where I could not do that before.

+2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts