Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
well i peranolly think think that u acted the best way possible...specailly w/ ur daughter on board!!:clap:clap

·
Registered
120 Posts
I personally think they were justbullyin ya around cause they could barely see your head over the gunwhale. is your daughter taller than u??? maybe she can stickup for ya and scare those mean guys away next time. or at least get ya a booster seat so u can stand on it and shout back.....:poke:) hahahahaha....just messin with ya mike, u did the right thing. good goin with your little girl there. i'll get kenny carter to talk shyte backat em and mike ford to go beat em up for ya....:poke

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
hardcorehare (4/8/2008)I personally think they were justbullyin ya around cause they could barely see your head over the gunwhale. is your daughter taller than u??? maybe she can stickup for ya and scare those mean guys away next time. or at least get ya a booster seat so u can stand on it and shout back.....:poke:) hahahahaha....just messin with ya mike, u did the right thing. good goin with your little girl there. i'll get kenny carter to talk shyte backat em and mike ford to go beat em up for ya....:poke
What's Ford gonna do,share the the booster seat with him?

Mtk187 isn't "THE SHORT MAN" is he?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts