Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the fish biting inshore right now? My wifes going out of town this weekend and Ive got the opportunity to take my 18 yr old son on an inshore charter in Mobile bay, Perdido bay or Pensacola bay. We frequently fish offshore but rarely inshore. Anybody got any thoughts?

·
Registered
241 Posts
There are several choices around here, just depends on what you are looking for. As for the Alabama side, I would utilize a charter that is a member of the OBFA. Look at the OBFA website, and make your choice. Hope this helps.
ps. Im on page two of the OBFA directory. check out my website. :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are the fish biting inshore right now? My wifes going out of town this weekend and Ive got the opportunity to take my 18 yr old son on an inshore charter in Mobile bay, Perdido bay or Pensacola bay. We frequently fish offshore but rarely inshore. Anybody got any thoughts?
Hello, I'm Capt. John, welcome to the form, take a look at my site www.megabiteinshore.com if I'm what your looking for give me a ring, if I'm booked I've got a few guys I can put you with, take care
John

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
The sheepshead should be stacking up thick everywhere, and the redfish doing the same. Both AL and FL should have ready access to these species, but remember that you can keep a bull red in AL and not in FL. Some deep structure flounder jigging is also a possibility if you want to do that. There are also some guides that can take you into the rivers for trout if you'd like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts