Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone provide me with some information on how to get a hold of the treasurer or the president of either Sand Creek or Clear Creek Hunting clubs in Chumuckla? I want to get on the waiting list for either club. Thanks

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
I hunt at Sand Creek, and I'm not sure of how you get on the "list", but I'll look into it. Also dont think the current pres is a "grandpa"

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I would not waste your time inclear creek, but if you want my spot for next year PM me and i will give you the info you need

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
A lot of their land has been bought up and made into residential lots. I'm not sure how much land they have left but it is less every year and they have to cut memberships accordingly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I thought pretty much all the land was sold i was a member back when protors landing was still open mr jeragain was pres before greg peritt passed away out there now looking for a club here in Florida to join

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Clear Creek still has some property, not sure of exact acreage anymore. They lost a good bit on Molino Bridge Rd and the old Mail Route rd.

Sand Creek is no longer a club to my knowledge

Bill Lewis never ran either club, Tubby Jernigan used to run Sand Creek and Ron Cotton runs Clear Creek

1 - 13 of 13 Posts