Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with a certain brand of inflatable stand up paddle board. My wife wants one to take with us on vacation to Lake Martin. Thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sup

I bought two made by Body Glove over two years ago. They were on sale at Costco for $400 each. They have been in the waters all over the southeast and I have no complaints. We also have a fiberglass SUP that stays home when we travel. I prefer the inflatable because it seems to be more buoyant. I bought a 12 volt pump to replace the foot pump that came with it. It took forever to do the manual pump.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I own a Bote HD inflatable SUP and am very satisfied with it. The board has been used in both salt and fresh water and it is very stable. It handles 2-3 ft swells decently and also moderate river current. If you do purchase an inflatable SUP, I would highly recommend purchasing an electric powered pump to go with it unless you don’t mind the significant effort it takes to pump one up.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I have watched several videos recently on a YouTube channel called Trip Smith. He is from the Dothan area and has done a couple videos on camping from an inflatable paddle board. Might be some good info there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts