Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Incredible dorado footage

5K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  WhyMe 
#1 · (Edited)
Just banged out this video featuring some of our biggest dolphin from last year. Some really strong head-shot gaffing on Captain Hunter's part. A few dolphin in this video are over 50, with several in the mid 40's class. Enjoy, share with your buddies, and check out some of my other videos on youtube. Summer isn't too far away, but I pity the fool that is missing out on some of the fantastic big yellowfin, wahoo, and mako action that is going on just southwest of you guys. Thanks

-Capt. Woody Woods
www.paradise-outfitters.com

#7 ·
GREAT video, I did not really like the music either. If this is a "marketing" thing, I'd think about the customers more than your own tastes in music. Your "customer" is older than you. No?

Or at least mix and match music themes.

Jim
I can see your point, Jim. But the whole video making process is strictly a fun way for me to procrastinate while in school. I can see how your generation might prefer something softer. Self taught, I like to do all of the editing myself, including setting high energy, intense fishing situations to similar music. Thanks for watching.

#24 ·
Good question. We had a spearfishing tv show come and film with us 2 falls ago and it was one of the most educational 3 days I have ever had on the boat. Learned a ton about how fish act, how close they actually come to the rigs, amongst a wealth of other information. Granted there were 6 of us in the water at any given time, but the sharks never once acted aggressive. They just swim around like any other fish. Curious, but keeping their distance. The only thing I have been reluctant to get in the water around are tigers and makos. But otherwise, jumped in and taken rides from blues, sails, whale sharks, pilot whales, giant bluefin tuna, and sperm whales. Amazing experience. Number one rule is to never dive alone, and remember no fish is worth losing your life over.

#27 ·
Darn Cap. Woody that's a great video. I know one day this year I will make it to your your neck of the the woods to hunt and kill the fish. BTW I got your PM. I just don't have any friends with that type of money, but I might get up with you so we could work out a deal.
WhyMe
Mako My Dayo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.