Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one now but I just don't like the way it leans back for the back rest. I'm in the market for a leaning post seat that works a little bit better for me, any idea's?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Call up Brad Olsen at Ugly Duckling Marine in FWB. He can custom fabricate anything you need at ultra reasonable prices.

He can be found on here as UglyDuckling, on face book under ugly duckling marine. Just google Ugly Duckling Marine for his contact info.

thx

·
Registered
172 Posts
Synergy Fabricatiors

Tim at Synergy Fab (forrmally Breeze Fab) just finished building mods to my seat. They added a fold out foot rest, made the seat cushion fold out & added a storage bag under and added drink holders. Awesome!

They had several they were making on the shop floor too, they could make what ever you invision. It is amazing what they can build.

Their number 934-8609

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stopped in the shop yesterday talked to Daniel...guess you already left...cool stuff.

I'm going to keep shopping maybe I could turn up a used one for a bit less but if not we'll talk around spring time.

·
"Swallow The ******" 33T
34 Posts
I have one I just took off my contender, seat with back rest rod holders and two cup holders. It also has the foot rest. I will look for a pic and post.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts