Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ya'll, I am soon going to be loooking for a Jeep, I want a 6cyl or 8, 4 wheel drive of course, and I would prefer a 3" lift, if ya'll see one or know of one, let me know,

·
Registered
506 Posts
Theres one for saleat the south corner of Bauer and Sorrento...not sure on the price, but it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
okay but what body style Jeep?

Wrangler, CJ, Cherokee, Liberty???

You say V8 which would be a CJ or a late model Cherokee, etc. unless it is a Wrangler with an engine swap.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
There's one for sale at Starr's Auto Repair in Navarre. It has a removable hard top. Don't know the year or anything else about it.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
there is a black wrangler on craigslist with a lift, super swampers, etc.

awaiting the engine of your choice for $2k

·
Registered
775 Posts
johnsonbeachbum (2/5/2010)there is a black wrangler on craigslist with a lift, super swampers, etc.
if the op dosent like it shoot me the link! my buddy is also in the market and it sounds perfect for him!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nascar03 (1/29/2010)Ok ya'll, I am soon going to be loooking for a Jeep, I want a 6cyl or 8, 4 wheel drive of course, and I would prefer a 3" lift, if ya'll see one or know of one, let me know,

We are trying to find a new home for our 2001 Jeep Cherokee. 96K miles. 4wd.

Tow bars on front, trailer kit in back. Green in color, tinted windows.

No a/c or heat though... and the power window switches need to be replaced. Murphy's law.

Taking into consideration these needed repairs (~$500)... we are asking $3800.

Additionally... we have all manufacturer maintenance manuals, a new set of shocks for future use, and a new 'computer' if ever needed. All thrown in to the price above.

It is sitting on Avalon Blvd. across from the Tom Thumb at Mulat.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
sailfish23 (2/5/2010)
johnsonbeachbum (2/5/2010)there is a black wrangler on craigslist with a lift, super swampers, etc.

if the op dosent like it shoot me the link! my buddy is also in the market and it sounds perfect for him!

do a search in craigslist, you will see it come up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts