Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my fiance find out what our first child will be on the 11th, and im just praying that it will be a healthy one,i would greatly apprciate your prayers for the same. We also just found out that my grandmother has breast cancer, as a child some of my first memorys are of me and her fishing in our pond. Please pray for her as well she is very close to me and my family. Thank you guys very much:angel

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Prayers sent BlackFlag. I do know the power of prayer.

I haven't mentioned it here.

My mother just had surgery for Overion Cancer. My prayers were answered. Each day she is doing better and that is where I spend time each day.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Prayers sent for yourchild and grandmother....:angel:angel

Prayers sent for your mother too (X-shark):angel

·
Super Moderator
28,604 Posts
Prayers to you and your family:angel:angel:angel

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Thank You ironman172.

Hoping everyone has better health and stays healthy. :)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother,I have lost both of mine in the last 10 years and they were both my fishing Buddies, like yourself they both had a lot to do with me,learning how to fish &loving to fish and be around the water and I just lost my best fishing buddy to Cancer this year after fighting It for 15 years my {Father} He was only 68 , so I know were you are coming from ,and my Prayer's are with you and your Family , Congrats on the new one!!!!!

And again My prayer,s our with YOU!!!!:angel:angel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts