Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,283 Posts
That's purty bad!!! I just don't know bout dipping a gun (metal) into water??? Then the coating go over that??? and a 2x8 piece would go a purty long way!!!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
That is very cool thanks for the post!!:clap....I can see a fishing reel in camo in the near future:)

·
Banned
121 Posts
I have some limited experience with this stuff. It is neat. However, the film is tempermental, and you can't get water on top of it. Small scale, I think its a good way to customize your stuff. I had to build a custom box for my project, and apparently, water does not like to be contained in boxes, and it likes to throw it's weight around. right as I was putting the film down, one of my sides popped off fue to the weight of the water. Which brings me to another point, don't do this in your house, i.e. your bathroom or kitchen. Take your time with it if you do get some, and tape off your area before you cut your film, it tends to curl and roll up on the edges.

·
Registered
574 Posts
anyone tried this stuff yet, theres a couple things i want to camo out. but it would be nice to see if anyone has had any success with it.

·
Auburn Graduate
548 Posts
I have a buddy who sent him gun to Second Skin Camo and had something like this done. Do not know if it is the exact same process but his shotgun came back looking like brand new.

I am very interested in this also and would like to see some completed stuff. I have a few things I want to do - my SASS, my turkey gun, and maybe just maybe the rims on my hunting cart

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,647 Posts
Heck yeah! I'm about to camo the dash of my beater truck for $100:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts