Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post it before someone else did lol

Yesterday I bought two jet skis... one came with a double trailer, the other a single trailer. Picked them up over in Alabama so I had a long drive home.

I hooked up the double ski trailer and loaded both skis, then I had to decide whether I would tandem tow ( double trailer has a hitch on the back ) or this....

I opted to load the single trailer in the back of my truck. I hope someone saw me coming down the interstate and just shook their head Haha.

What's the rule on tandem towing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
No tandem in FL....

Reactions: BlaineAtk

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
Good to know. I debated it but it didn't seem like a great idea...

I could only imagine backing it up lol

I see it alot in my travels and the guys from Mexico coming to FL to buy vehicles at auctions and take em back to Mexico to fix and resale do it alot but my buddy in FHP DOT side says they hammer em when they see them...

Reactions: BlaineAtk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see it alot in my travels and the guys from Mexico coming to FL to buy vehicles at auctions and take em back to Mexico to fix and resale do it alot but my buddy in FHP DOT side says they hammer em when they see them...
I'm sure there were several that saw me and debated on stopping me just to put a face to the person with the trailer in their truck lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Blaine, seeing's that most of your relatives are in Milton it gives you a pass on this one buddy.........tell Marshall hello from me when you see him. Smack him in back of the head if needed!!

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
I se RVs on the interstate all the time. Fifth wheel camper with a trailered golf cart behind it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
My understanding was it was dependent on the state the vehicle was registered in.
Florida says no but Alabama says it's ok. Alabamians can come into Florida all the time, was my understanding

1 - 16 of 16 Posts