Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
As clean as he seems to be there is a little doubt in my mind on how he could be that way in such a dirty program. Same thing with Randy Shannon. You know he had to be around some of the shananagins

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
gotta love you florida fans!!! how many of you UF fans wanna claim these d-bags?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ShN0SqYfXI
That was about the most tasteless thing I have seen in an SEC rivalry :no: ... I'm NOT on that bandwagon , myself and the Gator fans I hang around with HAVE class ;) ... I'm embarrassed by this Vid and don't condone this type of behavior whatsoever :( ... I would slap these dorks myself if they were in my presence :rolleyes: ... and , what a Skank :shifty:

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,476 Posts
Wow, thats a high class Florida fan right there. What a dumbass, gonna try to pick a fight in Tuscaloosa. I bet his black belt aint no match for 100,000 drunk, incest loving, trailer trash rednecks. Man I wish I didnt have to give my ticket away, Id wanna go just to see him get his ass whooped in the parking lot.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Wow, thats a high class Florida fan right there. What a dumbass, gonna try to pick a fight in Tuscaloosa. I bet his black belt aint no match for 100,000 drunk, incest loving, trailer trash rednecks. Man I wish I didnt have to give my ticket away, Id wanna go just to see him get his ass whooped in the parking lot.
then film it and put it on youtube and attach his video...kinda a before and after video:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
That video has had over 20,000 hits since last night. That guy will not make it into the stadium. It was low class but there were some really funny parts. "smells like hotdog water" had me going.

·
Super Moderator
19,476 Posts
I like the part when he says he will be there with 3 of his friends and if you wanna talk crap come over. Man.....if he got into a fight with 100,000 Bama fans and whoops them it would be like a bad episode of Walker Texas Ranger but not that any of those aint bad episodes anyways.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
You guys worry too much about knuckleheads trying to get their five minutes of fame.

·
Super Moderator
19,476 Posts
Im not worried about it at all, I think its hilarious. That video is just a cherry on top of it all once Bama hands Florida a loss.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts