Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Praedator
10,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys, I shot one hefty girl this morning and then went back at it this afternoon in blackwater. Two good nanny goats in the freezer in one day!

I'm whooped. Picture of the evening deer just didn't happen except from the tree. But I stoned her. Bolt hit her and she just dropped dead right there. I was worried I spine shot her and she was fixing to get back up from her sleeping time. But perfect shot through the heart and one shoulder. She just dropped. Never seen that when it's not a spine shot before. I've ripped their hearts wide open and they still run. But she didn't.

The first doe this morning was a clean double lung and she ran 40 yards and wanted one last sip in the creek!

41 Yard shot this morning.

32 Yard shot this afternoon.

Screenshot_20201025-210322.jpg
IMG_20201025_083239581~2.jpg

·
Registered
612 Posts
My first bow shot at a deer, stoned her. Right through the heart, didn’t take a single step. I thought, this bow stuff is easy. Nah, everyone has run at least 40 yards since, many never stopped running.

Nice day. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
28,619 Posts
Good deal brother!!!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Way to stack em up. No deer seen on our club this weekend but I may have to get a blood transfusion from all the skeeter bites.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Praedator
10,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Way to stack em up. No deer seen on our club this weekend but I may have to get a blood transfusion from all the skeeter bites.
Now my kiddos turn to whack one or two. And I also have some private property with doe tags possibly. But all that is for the kiddos. I'll focus on some bone now!

·
Super Moderator
12,830 Posts
Crossbow!?!?!! Cheater.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Praedator
10,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crossbow!?!?!! Cheater.

Yep crossbow!

I'll trade you my titanium elbow for the ability to go back to a compound. You need to go back to recurve you cheater! :)

I can pull 70 lbs back all day long. But the muscles used to hold it there are gone! The doc said it looked like someone shot me with a 30-06 in the elbow and he somehow put humpty dumpty back together. But I can still get out in archery season with my good ole disabled permit for BW.

14068241_10100767858597512_7588410527389815550_n.jpg

IMG_20201025_083140859~2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
28,619 Posts
I never got my disability permit filled out so I gotta use my compound....leave my xbow to Nicole fer this year!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats, man! You'll remember that day for a long time. Hey, John B, we're all hunters here, and we all have to deal with the anti-hunters, and similar enough. So, let's respect and support each other independently and together. Peace!

·
Super Moderator
12,830 Posts
Congrats, man! You'll remember that day for a long time. Hey, John B, we're all hunters here, and we all have to deal with the anti-hunters, and similar enough. So, let's respect and support each other independently and together. Peace!
Thanks, dad.

·
Hunter
1,020 Posts
Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts