Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ha!! This is beginning to sound like the old Abbot and Costello routine, "Who's on first"!!

"Who's Complaining? .............. No, he started complaining after What was the Complaint on the 4th thread about complaining!"

Et cetera ........................... et cetera.

......................... I'm not complainin', ...................... just sayin'.

·
Registered
591 Posts
And if it is about the meat it is avg of 5.99 p/ lb and i know where they have PILES of it!
In my opinion, that statement right there sums up the problem. If there is enough of it that there are "piles of it" for sale, then we should be able to keep some as well. If I am already gonna be going fishing, and my relatives from Tn are gonna be in town. Why should I have to throw back ALL the red snapper I catch, and then go buy some for a fish fry, for my out of town relatives??????

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I have said it before, I will say it again.

Go down there and stare deep into the eyes of those beautiful red snapper at Jo Pattis.....:takephoto

Sit there and ruminate on the fact that you can BUY all you want, but can not LEGALLY catch one for yourself. If that does not make you mad, then you and I are not on the same wave length and I can't help you.......:banghead

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Clay-Doh (10/22/2009)OK...just so no one thinks I'm lying...shaved chest pic....and subject appropriate since it has a SOON TO BE CLOSED AMBERJACK! Ha!

NOW thats what i am talkin bout! :clap

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Cap'n Cade (10/22/2009)Omega has succeeded with his goal of creating ANOTHER soap opera here. He loves the drama and all of you are feeding his addiction. Its a good read, but now he has started the name calling and if left unchecked, this thread is going to turn into another mess......

Be cautious with this one.

some of you guys commenting on me are funny, like you know me or something. Clay knows i am just messing with him. you dont have a clue. Just cuz i have a different spin on the "crisis" doesnt mean "i love drama" and am "stirring the pot" or "feeding my addiction" or "resorting to name calling"... lets try to not to be THAT dramatic and theatric with it ok dude. if i want all that i will make a facebook or myspace account. Most did not and does not agree with me, and they have voiced that. But a few DID agree with me, and they voiced that as well. Dont make it out to be more than it is. Not like i said your momma or something :doh

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think most of you are missing the point.....

What the hell has this got to do with the Federal Govt. they were put in place to control the Armed Forces,in order to protect us and our borders, make sure educational standards were as equal as possible across the States (did a shit job at that, just ask Mississippi), stabilize the currency so it is worth the same in each State.

Each time we argue about how much they are restricting/taking away, we are missing the point, they have NO RIGHTS to do it int he first place.

Where in the Constitution, does it give them the RIGHT to restrict a common man from enjoying a pastime, any pastime, they do it because of the apathetic attitude of the American people allows them to.

Hell, as far as I can read, they have no juristriction outside of the 5 sq mile radius of Washington DC, however, again, apathy, and handouts, will make servants of us all.

The answer, is, fish for what you want, hire a good lawyer, challenge the ruling, and get it over turned, I personally don't have the money to do that, however, there are plenty of Multi Millionaires in this area, maybe we should be tapping in tothat local resource, the same as the US Govt.(notice I said US and not USA) taps into our resources (paychecks).

As long as the Republicrats or Democricans (they are both thieves, liarsand dishonarable sacks)stay in power, big brother will get bigger and hungrier for control over us servants.

Time for an Independant party to control the spending and bring it back into check, or keep up the whinning on Internet chat boards and stay apathetic, after all, it's worked so far, hasn't it??

Skippy

81 - 90 of 90 Posts