Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I hope they throw them UNDER the jail, pee on it, light it on fire, and then spray some pepper spray for good measure!

What a pile of absolute human garbage!

Their children's children should be still paying the fines in 100 years.:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
times are tuff!! folks need to feed their kids etc. desperate times..... desperate actions!! who were they going to sell it to?

:withstupid with ya all the way!! you either have very large balls or the brain the size of one to do something like that.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (10/19/2009)I hope they throw them UNDER the jail, pee on it, light it on fire, and then spray some pepper spray for good measure!

What a pile of absolute human garbage!

Their children's children should be still paying the fines in 100 years.:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

I don't know what the hell you've been drinking, but I don't believe my urine is flammable. I agree with tossing them under the jail though.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Guys like that know what the regs are but will violate them anyway.

I would make those fish 'parts' the most expensive fish that they ever bought(and didn't get to eat) that they had ever heard of. JMHO C2

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Just curious; what kind of "commercial" vessel would not be used for fishing? Dive boat? Tug boat? Bananana Boat?

So they confiscated the fish parts; why didn't they take the boat like they do with drug dealers? Make it really expensive for them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
There was problem in the paperwork.The owner was in tallahasee the nxt day and had it all staightened out.The check for the fish was placed in an escrow acc. and will be given back to the fishermen on Nov. 2nd.So before you assume ,you should know the facts.Not all commercial guys are dirtbags.I will probably get flamed for this post ,but I don't really care.

·
Registered
639 Posts
As far as the Aj,it was technically being cooked as civich'e,But the officer could not understand if you put fish in lime juice and vinigar it will chemically cook.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hydro Therapy 2 (10/19/2009)Sounds pretty fishy to me.
I agree, Somethin's amiss here. Dont believe everything you here or anywhere. I'll wait& see how this turns out before I make poor judgement. Somthing is definately "Fishy"!:boo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts