Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,074 Posts
I have lived on the water for over 20 years and have two Deep Glow lights. I have never had a problem with people fishing my dock. In fact I have told people where I live so they can fish it. The Redfish are under my dock all day long. I have to throw under my neighbors dock to be able to catch them. Right now the Black Snapper are showing up and the charter boats are coming by.

google earth 1311 Soundview Trail in Gulf Breeze.

Keith

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
When I was kid my family had a condo at Wind Drift next to the bridge to Ono. I remember seeing three boys a little older than me riding down Ole River in a small whaler bombarding the Ono guard shack with a three man water balloon slingshot. The guard would come out and they'd take off East then come back later on and do it again.

·
Alumacrafty
113 Posts
I live in a neighborhood on the water. I got idiots that live around me that scream and harass the mullet fishermen, yell and scream at dock light fishermen. I try to educate them as I see it. People are entitled assholes. You should see the way the jerks act when you duck hunt in the bay. I’ve had the law called on me at least a dozen times. I have no time for assholes. If airplane noise bothers you, don’t live near the airport. If fishing and hunting bother you don’t live near public land that allows it, ignorant f-ing assholes!
If you are serious about stopping this behavior call the sheriff or warden. Harassing fishermen is getting common. Word spreads fast when law enforcement shows up. The homeowner/tenant will learn the laws.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I am serious about it, that’s why I confront them and educate them. I’m not going to waste LEO time, if the fishermen think they need the law that’s up to them. Overall we have a great neighborhood, you start calling the law on your neighbors, living becomes a chore.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
know of a situation of a fella with a dock. the fishermen would toss bait on the dock, then pull it off into the water. they would also hit the side of his boat with lures. some of the lures and bait with hooks in it got stuck and broken off, his dog got a hook stuck in its throat, (ate a piece of cut bait) the fella just removed his lights. I see both sides at work here. Not everyone is respectful of others...

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
I have some asshole keeps leaving unopened cans of Natural light on my dock as a calling card....... someone Please tell them Miller Lite if you see them......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Natural light.....
:sick:

Reactions: 69Viking
21 - 28 of 28 Posts