Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Gloryboy (5/12/2008)Well guys, who all fished it? I really wanted to but couldn't make it. I see that Chris and his partner did pretty good. Anybody else who's name I didn't recognize weigh any good fish?

Let's see, besides Chris and Matt, Chad Skeeles and George Johnson - made the longest run, Corey and Ryan Maxwell - nicest ladder, Josh Rozier and Dusty Powers - longest measuring stick :poke, Brant and his Dad, me and Tony Blanton - champions of beer consumption. Think that's all of the forum folk, but I could have left someone off.

I know I had a good time and I learned a lot from all these folks! Looking forward to the next one.

Hall

·
Registered
954 Posts
You guys that are onthe fence about this tournament fishing are really...."missing the boat"!!! We all had a great time fishing, drinking, eatting, and the other guy stuff! 4 teams piled up in a 3bdrm condo and we had a blast!! I pre-fished St Joes(Water is Gin clear and saw all kinds of life..sharks, rays,...ect)! Chris, Chad and myself took aride to Appalachacola...30+mph wind isnt the best for inshore redfishing!

Chad and I decided we didnt find any better fish there so we made the 90+ mile run to Santa Rosa Sound in a 22' Shearwater. What a ride! Chad stuck one in 20 minutes...7.15lbs! We thought we were on our way......thats fishing! We didnt get another redfish bite allday.:boo

We would make the same run again tomorrow!

See everyone at the next one!:letsdrink

PS: The next day I drove 1000 mile to KC, MO. to work the Tornadoes and wind damage!!! I'm still tired!

Made everyone famous!!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
chasin-tail (5/13/2008)You guys that are onthe fence about this tournament fishing are really...."missing the boat"!!! We all had a great time fishing, drinking, eatting, and the other guy stuff! 4 teams piled up in a 3bdrm condo and we had a blast!! I pre-fished St Joes(Water is Gin clear and saw all kinds of life..sharks, rays,...ect)! Chris, Chad and myself took aride to Appalachacola...30+mph wind isnt the best for inshore redfishing!

Chad and I decided we didnt find any better fish there so we made the 90+ mile run to Santa Rosa Sound in a 22' Shearwater. What a ride! Chad stuck one in 20 minutes...7.15lbs! We thought we were on our way......thats fishing! We didnt get another redfish bite allday.:boo

We would make the same run again tomorrow!

See everyone at the next one!:letsdrink

PS: The next day I drove 1000 mile to KC, MO. to work the Tornadoes and wind damage!!! I'm still tired!

Shoot...think there were 5 teams in there that last night. You could have done an assessment on that room b/c it looked like a tornado came through there when we got back in there that night after the tourney.

Good times, good times.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It was a fun tournament. Gladto see several PFF teams participating. We had a rough week with one problem after the next. We didnt get any time to prefish which really hurts in a tournament like that. We caught 10 rats and didnt get a good bite all day. We will definitely be better prepared for the Navarre tournament.

Brant Peacher

Tackle Rep

1 - 9 of 9 Posts