Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
At least Grady White will get some good feedback for this.

That guy is a serious dumbass though!

·
Super Moderator
29,532 Posts
I've been in water alot rougher then that....heck the pass gets worse then that w/ a regular storm. I am smart enough not to take my boat out when a hurricane is upon us though since it can go from bad to worse in a minute!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I've cobia fished in rougher seas than that in a 33 ft boat out of East pass which gets nasty. Any else fish the OUtcast cobia tourney 2 or 3 years ago when it was like 14-16 ft?

·
Registered
408 Posts
The Old Salt who taught me in Captain school said "Anyone who is stupid enough to be on a boat in hurricane when they don't have to be is so stupid they need to be out there. We don't need them to be procreating more stupid people."

What a dumb-ass..

·
Registered
673 Posts
There is some poor soul their looking for right now in the Choctwahatchee Bay over in Walton CO. Two where out in a john boat last night and capsized around 3 am. One was found alive clinging to the 331 bridge early this morning the other is missing at this time, very sad, I live on the bay and can see the bridge from my place, it was crazy out there last night

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've cobia fished in rougher seas than that in a 33 ft boat out of East pass which gets nasty. Any else fish the OUtcast cobia tourney 2 or 3 years ago when it was like 14-16 ft?

i would like to see video of you in the tower from that day just to compare:no:

·
Registered
219 Posts
According to THT. The 2 aboard were not even the owners of the boat.. It appears they made it out ok though.

From Patch: Supposed owner of boat.

Everyone- thanks for your concern. Spoke to the owners of the marina and they said they arrived safely in Manasquan. Fortunately, two very experienced captains were at the helm (doesn't mean it was a good idea) and they said the pictures were worse than the actual ride. Nevertheless... thanks for all the concern.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts