Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m Pissed I Have Lived here in the Same Place since 93 and have never had anything Stolen, But Last night some SPO SH&% Took 4 combos of Mine 2 550ssg's, on Rodsa 650ssg on a Jigging rod and a slammer 360 on a custom Rod, I know someone is going to bash me for leaving them Outside But Like I said I have Never had this problem before But you can Beat from now on I won't Leave SH&5 outside anymore,Thank God they didn't get anything else and if your One Of the people Looking at this Forum to find people to Steal from If you ever come near my House again IT WILL BE YOUR LAST!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead, Sorry but I,m not only Pissed at the SOB I.m Pissed at myself for trusting People,Won't Happen Again!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
i live right up the road from you and we had that problems a couple monthes ago.. somebody broke in our nieghbors house and stole his gear, didnt touch anything else

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry to hear that happend to you. definently keep an eye out on craigslist, and i will to. a guy from my work just had his laptop stolen out of his truck in front of the house last week and he found it on craigslist. turned out to be some 15 yr old kid that thought he was slick. i will def keep an eye out for ya.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. Before they passed, my grandparents told us they used to leave their house unlocked all the time, even when they were out and never got robbed. What's happened to people's decency?!

Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts