Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start a small busiess right now in the pensacola area what would it be.

I am about to retire after 20 years in law enforcement and weighing my options..

TIA!!

Registered
Thank you for the 20 years. That is a really big open field ahead. It depends on what you are good at, what you can afford to invest and what you like to do. Do you what a/c job or outside. Hell, you could be a bill collector because you have probably heard everything in the book already and have saint like nerves. (Just Kidding.) Fishing Charter is popular around here. 馃悷

Registered
security at walmart.
btw, thanks for your service.
jack

Registered
Keep doing along the same lines. I was a LEO years ago. Advancement thu schools became a certified accident reconstructionist, trucks & vehicles. Worked for a dozen different attorneys on as needed basis, and privately for myself as an expert witness. Good $$$ if you can put up with a few attorneys that think they know it all. Forget the ambulance chasers they are NFG. Good luck.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Registered
If you wanna work outside and or can find some half ass decent employees lawn care/landscape is out of control around here.

Registered
I would think that you would be a good investigator for some local attorneys. A friend of mine who was also a lawyer stopped practicing full time and contracted investigative jobs with lawyers. He made a good living.

Registered
Every city can always use a new Massage Parlor, they shut em down faster than they can open em.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
probably because everyone wants to leave happy

I see anything to do with food sales as an opening because few young people can or will cook for themselves

Super Moderator
When I'm out I want to hot shot truck....
20 years, still to young son!!! Fighting with deciding at going at 25 or drop another 5....
Medical benefits suck after retirement sooooo hopefully you'll be under your ole ladys insurance.
Like others have said investigators fer attorneys or some go into civil process serving fer em. Santa Rosa has hired retired LEO's to come work as a school resource officer...

Good luck in the avenue you take.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts