Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you folks do if you cant go boating, fishing or hunting on your time off.

Well for me I usually just stay home and :reallycrying...then when that is all over with i take care of house choirs, spend time with my great family and work on my addictive reef aquarium craze or just be lazy.

Lets hear what the rest of the community might be doing!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
If its not too uncomfortable I'll try to hone my surfing skills, otherwise you can find me at BT's lounge trying to find someone to play darts or pool.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barnacle Brain (1/9/2008)If its not too uncomfortable I'll try to hone my surfing skills, otherwise you can find me at BT's lounge trying to find someone to play darts or pool.
Now that sounds like the life...either fishing, surfing or hanging at the bar...:bowdown

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yea it's not too bad. The boys are in school and the wife works so when I'm home from offshore I'm left to my own vices. It's difficult to find anyone else with a similar schedule so I have only one fishing buddy and he's more interested in surfing than fishing. Ifyour looking to hangout, or fish or WHATEVER shoot me a PM. That goes for all.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
When off from my full time job I sometimes work part time to put money into the black hull, other than that, play paintball, pick on the geetar a bit and read this here forum, oh yeah and spend time with my wife.

·
Praedator
10,004 Posts
Get'n Wade (1/9/2008)Stare at the boat..Drink beer...Read the forum...watch the outdoor channel...REPEAT.:banghead
That is basically what I do. I find myself going into the cabin of the boat and just re-arranging things sometimes. I have even hooked it up, pulled it to the front in the driveway and just rinsed the pollen/dust off of it once or twice. My wife will even come outside and ask me why I am standing by the boat appearently doing nothing. I don't really have an answer for her sometimes or I make something up, like "Oh, I was just checking this or that out"

I have boat/fishing/diving withdrawls bad, I think.

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts

All work and no play makes Wade a dull boy. All work and no play make Wade a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Wade a dull boy. All work and no play make Wade a dull boy.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Your looking at it!! Disc, Natgeo, Trav, Science channels/ Internet, repeat!!!

Have the same problem. Everyone is working!!!:banghead

Works over rated!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Well when I'm not fishing I'm off praticing my ninja skills, training for the UFC, saving the world, or stopping bullets with my hands, then I wake up......:banghead . So then I log on to the forum and try to learn a few things,spend time with my g/f, drink a few beers, throw some darts at the house,watch discovery channel and then get back todreaming

·
Registered
206 Posts
Play music, look for work where I can find it. Concentrate on staying out of trouble, which it seems I'm no good at(damn you party liquor!). Gardening, although at this time of year it sucks too. Just being bored, I'm a pro at that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts