Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always fish in the bays when i fish because my boat stays in east bay and its a long way to the ICW but i've heard it has some good fishing and would like to try it out. I have a kayak and was just wondering where would be the best place to park and put in the ICW at in navarre, i think i can figure out where to fish when i got there, but wanted to know some good places to start out at if yall didnt mind, my house is on the east bay so anywhere close to there in the navarre area would be nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
318 Posts
There are several spots in Navarre to put in. I use the public area on the North Shore by the old Pontoon Depot. It is at the end of the road that runs down the west side of the store. On the south side, any of the parks are good. You have to carry a ways on some of them, but it is worth it. There is a public area on 17th on Pensacola beach taht is good also. The entire Naval oaks area is good, and Shoreline park is another great area. Hope this is a good start. Just keep asking and soon you will have spots to launch from Destin to Pensacola all up and down the ICW.

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts