Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I would love to hook up with someone who knows the area and can put me on a hog. I would pay for all the gas and lunch and whatever needed. I am in the Air Force and have been down here for about 8 yrs now and haven't done any hunting down here. I usually go back home to Nebraska deer and pheasant hunting but due to my busy job, I haven't been in 2 years and I am out of meat. If nobody want's to hunt with a stranger, I totally understand. I am always a little particular about who I hunt with. Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
782 Posts
get in your boat and head up escambia, if i were stalking or still hunting for hogs i would hunt from quintette to cotton lake. south of quintette they will still be running dogs. you can scout for hogs very easily, seeing how they root and destroy anything they come in contact with. i prefer the little guys! under 80# are the tastiest. i can also hook you up with a scent attractant that will definetly bring them in.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I think i'm going to have to get as far from the base and maybe find some private land and get permission to hunt it. There aretoo many people trying to hunt it around here.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you hunt eglin I hear theres a lot of hogs in the unit 13 area east of hwy. 285. I hunt unit 9 and have seen one hog about 150 lbs. but couldn't get a shot at it. Others have killed about 7 hogs in the area with the biggest one being 185lbs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts