Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have caught several of those endangered ARS, Mingo's and even a few inshore fish. I am ready to step up and catch a shark off the beach. Anyone going tonight?

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
fished P'cola last night with some frozen ray. good night. about to hit FWB and catch fresh bait and get a 7 rod spread out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well theyre out there. Just gotta try one night. You want to yak it out or just cast?
I guess it doesn't matter? I'm new to shark fishing. I have a couple buddies and my stepdad here on the forum that go pretty often but I just haven't had any luck myself. I yaked out my first bait a couple weekends ago which I've never done and I was a little nervous being out there at night.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will say that it was very calm that night but the thought of being shark bait was in the back of my head the whole way out.

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
I will say that it was very calm that night but the thought of being shark bait was in the back of my head the whole way out.
The nights ive done it it has also been flat and calm. During the day ill doing it no problem. Doesnt bother me at all. The thought of shark bait doesn't bother me, its just the darkness. Big fear is being stuck out in ocean. Will probably never happen yakking baits but just a fear.

if you ever wanna go let me know. I have plenty of bait and continue to stock up on it. I have probably 25 leaders already made up so wont have to worry about any of that.

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
so you've got two people, nervous about running baits at night, meeting up on possibly one of the worst weeks of surf conditions to do an evening of shark fishing?... what could possibly go wrong?:whistling:

:thumbsup:

PM me if you want to use the GoPro.

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
so you've got two people, nervous about running baits at night, meeting up on possibly one of the worst weeks of surf conditions to do an evening of shark fishing?... what could possibly go wrong?:whistling:

Whoever said I was gonna be alone? I always go at night with my buddy. Im wanting to go this week but not sure. Hopefully north winds calm the surf. Supposedly its rough now but im looking to try on thursday

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

You've got a good point! haha I don't think a day has been planned yet.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Now that Pickens is open again its time to use my night owl pass! If the surf sucks lets go out there and do some hammer hunting! Get ready Amber and tell Gary no excuses!!! even though I was the one that did not make the last trip....... UGLY

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Now that Pickens is open again its time to use my night owl pass! If the surf sucks lets go out there and do some hammer hunting! Get ready Amber and tell Gary no excuses!!! even though I was the one that did not make the last trip....... UGLY
just caught another dinner plate ray..little bigger. So I have two and two big of cow nose and more ray. It's on!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts