Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by a gentleman I met fishing to try asking around on this forum for anyone willing to take me fishing on a boat. I have tryed off the bank and piers only caught few white trout an eel and stingrays. I am from Wyoming and grew up on Glendo resivor fishin walleye cats and perch. Im ready for the real fish and would really appreaciate any help in my quest to get some legal adreniline pumpin. I am willing to pay for your time and help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know if fthis helps you or not, but we are looking for an offshore charter. If we find one and you want to come along, it would be much cheaper to split costs. We can probbaly get you out for 200 or less if all works out and you don't mind fishing with a couple of guys. I warn you though, we will have a blast. LOL

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
If you can wait till May, I can take you out and a buddy or two. I fish out of Orange Beach 1/4 mile from Zeke's at Cotton Bayou. I won't be there with my boat till May, Pm me if your interested. Alan

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
First of all welcome to the forum and how long are you in the area?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the replys. I will be on NAS Pensacola till sometime around December. I have duty on certain weekends that limit my fishing time and weekdays are pretty much off limits except for a couple hours down by the sea wall. I really am interested in getting out and I apologize for the slim window of time available each week. By the way I am VERY impressed in this website and its purpose I would like to start something similar back home it is a very usefull tool for any new or seasoned outdoorsman!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way the 19-21 is off limits due to duty, but the following two weekends are FISH ON!!! Also if anyone has any ideas for my inshore conquests I would be happy to give anything a try Ive heard it can get just as good at times.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I was gonna say come with me tomorrow afternoon but it looks like week days are no good for you...let me know. I have a charter booked. No cost to you...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some evenings are ok as well just let me know what days anyone is goin out and I will check my duty days to see. I apologize im really not picky like this i would spend everyday on the water if i could. some day i hope to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts