Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My youngest daughter loves to fish and is always bugging me to take her fishing. Last Saturday I decided to take her to Steve's in Walnut Hill. The fish were biting pretty good and withinforty-five minutes we had caught all that daddy was willing to pay for. She caught six fish with five of those being in the 3-3.5 lb range.

Here are a couple of pictures.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,445 Posts
Way to go Dad... these are always my favorite reports, Kids and fish!:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim

·
Super Moderator
29,282 Posts
Way ta get smiles oughta your baby girl!!! Steve's is the farm on the east side of 29 right???:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jason,

Google Steve's catfish Ponds and you'll get all the info that you need. They are locatedabout a mile off of Atmore cutoff road (off of 99) just as you get into Walnut Hill.

I wish I would've took my camera to the pond. I would have gotten some intense action shots.:)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Go down 29, turn on the Atmore Cutoff... 13 miles down, turn left(there will be a sign), 1.1 miles down, it's on right.... If you google Steve's Catfish Farm, you will get his website... he also sells fresh produce. A really nice family out there, with good prices also. Good Luck.... I was just there this past week also, and caught many fish between 6 to 12 lbs, kept all the 2-4 lbers I could..... AFFORD...lol....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts