Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You won’t believe this is a real Universal Pictures movie, set to be released at the end of September.

“The Hunt” is billed as a dark satire about a group of privileged vacationers hunting "deplorables" for sport and is set to open September 27."

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
F99A4474-B038-4830-95D1-9A5BC1324916.jpg

Got me a new hat today.

Wish I could run across some of these Badass mofo’s. Guess I’m just unlucky.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
i'm in. LET'S GET IT ON, SOB'S
TRUMP

JACK

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
The sad part is they are the ones ripping this country apart with their racism and white nationalism claims. They can’t even see how wrong this movie is and God forbid it was a movie about conservatives killing liberals. There would be outrage to say the least but this is ok in their little sphere.

Hope I didn’t trigger anyone with the hat picture.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I’m terrible with movie names, but wasn’t there one a long time ago about a bunch of guys, who picked up hitchhikers or homeless guys, took them to their cabin, fed em, acted nice to them, gave em a good nights sleep, then woke em up the next day, gave em a head start, then hunted em down? I remember seeing it, but can’t remember the name.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I’m terrible with movie names, but wasn’t there one a long time ago about a bunch of guys, who picked up hitchhikers or homeless guys, took them to their cabin, fed em, acted nice to them, gave em a good nights sleep, then woke em up the next day, gave em a head start, then hunted em down? I remember seeing it, but can’t remember the name.
The trailer reminded me of the same movie. It was called "Surviving the Game" and starred Ice T and Gary Busey.

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
Yeah it's funny that livertards say that Trump is racists and all his rhetoric is causing all these shootings but yet a movie like this comes out and nothing will be said... Ahhhhh hollyweird elite!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
It's a remake of an older movie

You won’t believe this is a real Universal Pictures movie, set to be released at the end of September.

“The Hunt” is billed as a dark satire about a group of privileged vacationers hunting "deplorables" for sport and is set to open September 27."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqCjai8LDo
But they will ban a movie or TV show that supports TRUMP or makes fun of liberals!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts