Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, HERE WE GO. I REALLY HATE ASKING PEOPLE FOR ANY THING. BUT I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM MY WIFE WAS FORCED TO QUIT HER JOB OF THE LAST 6 YEARS. THEY CUT HER HOURS TOOK HER 401K AND HEALTH INSURANCE FROM HER SO SHE QUIT. WE HAVE A 12 YR OLD SON AND IF IT WASNT FOR MY FAMILY WE WOULD BE HOMELESS WE LOST OUR HOUSE BECUASE WE COULDNT AFFORD TO PAY OUR BILLS OFF 1 INCOME I HAVENT WORKED IN OVER A YEAR JUST A FEW ODD JOBS SO WHAT I AM ASKING IS IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH AFEW CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR MY KID AND ANY NUMBERS OF PEOPLE THAT OWNS PLACES FOR RENT THAT IS VERY CHEAP I WOULD REALLY APPRECAITE IT IF YOU THINK THIS IS A SCAM I CAN PROVE IT NOT I CAN GIVE REFERENCES PLZZ EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 850 292 6491 ANYTIME AND IF ANYONE ON HERE IS HIRING MY WIFE HAS EXCELLENT OFFICE SKILLS AND I AM A VERY HARD WORKER

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Kenny If You Would like to Give Him a Rod and Reel Let me Know I still Have a Few members willing to Help someone But If you Need Something Else Please Let Me Know, I will try my Best to Give Him Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and If You and The wife Need Anything Let Me Know!!!! I'm Not a Rich Man But I Try My Best to Help when I can, and The Holiday Season is the Best Time!!! You Know How to Reach Me!!! Dwayne

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Kenny, please post your son's ages, like's, hobbies, etc.

I would like to know cloth and shoesizes as well. I know my boys went through that stuff faster than I can keep up with.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
and please post your area that you could work in (region). Pensacola, destin, navarre, orange beach, etc. Not any good to find a job too far off.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HE IS 12 SHOE SIZE ISA BOYS 7 HIS PANTS ARE 14R SHIRTS ARE BOYS LARGE HIS LIKES ARE FISHING FOOTBALL HE LOVES ALABAMA AND THE SAINTS AND VIDEO GAMES THANX SO MUCH

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
brnbser (12/13/2009)I will get in contact with you tomorrow Kenny.
brnbser,

Would you mind giving me a callafter you talk with him please?I would like to get some info from you so I can help also.

PM sent with number.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Awww Man, I can't let a Saints fan go without on Christmas! I can't do much but I'll throw in a Saints hat for your boy! Can we designate a drop off point?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts