Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some good offshore fishing pictures, for side work that I am doing for Columbia sportswear. I need to be on some boats with some good billfish, tuna, Dolphin action and so forth. I dont want to fish, all I want to do is take hundreds of in action fishing shots including anglers (wearing columbia fishing shirts). I will run a disk of all pictures taken on your boat for you to keep. Let me know if any one has room for a photographer on board.:takephoto

Thanks

Captain Jeff Moore

850-554-1484

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Jeff, I don't know if you have had the pleasure of meeting or talking to Gert, but let me tell you something, she is the real deal. She was at World Wide Sportsman in Islamaroda years ago before Johnny bought it out, and she was setting up a Columbia clothing section. I walked by and looked at some of herstuff and she spoke to me. In a pretty straight forward voice and tone, she told me about her clothing. Now she is on all the Columbia commercials. I understand she runs a tight ship of a company too.

She is a very cool lady, she may look old but she will not grow old. Someone really needs to think twice before messing with her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts