Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I understand, I would not want to be seen in a public store buying one of those either. At least here most people don't know what you look like.:poke

Sky

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats why its for a christmas present, i dont want to be seen giving it either, so i wil wrap it in a box and put a pretty bow on it....:usaflag

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
suck it up and wear it around awhile,it will make you feel like a champion.

You can buy it on www.gatorzone.com and nobody will ever know. except us forum gator fans

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
lobsterman (12/11/2007)suck it up and wear it around awhile,it will male you feel like a champion.

Written in true gator form! :poke

Sorry lobsterman, couldn't resist! :toast :grouphug

·
Registered
958 Posts
Heck keep it and when Scott Mckinney has his pizza party for the gator fans here in pensacola you can wear it and go eat free pizza!!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Freespool (12/11/2007)
d45miller (12/11/2007)
lobsterman (12/11/2007)suck it up and wear it around awhile,it will male you feel like a champion.

[/quote]

does the hat come w/ a time machine to send you back to the season last year?:poke:toast Just pickin lobsterman!

No, it comes with one to send you to next year!!!!! GO GATORS!

I hear ya....and agree. See ya next year. Should be a good one for FLA

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
d45miller (12/11/2007)

[/quote]

does the hat come w/ a time machine to send you back to the season last year?:poke:toast Just pickin lobsterman!
No it sends you forward to next buttkicken season, where we win it again.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
BigFishKB (12/11/2007)Heck keep it and when Scott Mckinney has his pizza party for the gator fans here in pensacola you can wear it and go eat free pizza!!!!
We had ours at helenback last night, great pizza ( free )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts