Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on building a house in the near future and need a structural engineer or draftsman to draw up a set of prints of the house that we want to build. I can get it done in Fort Walton, but would rather use someone here in town. Anybody have a good suggestion?? Thanks.

·
eating tasty
3,668 Posts
My Dad has been drawing plans for over 14 years, very experienced in residential and commercial, give him a call his name is Jerry Arrowood, 850-255-1584 he can give you a quote and answer any questions you may have. He can also show you many examples of his work.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Seachaser 186 (10/19/2009)Try Jim Bozeman with Today's Homes. He did my house plans and did a nice job. He is located downtown on Alcaniz street close to Hub Stacey's. Their office number is 432-3510.

Ditto, I worked for Jim just short of 5 years. He's been designing homes in Pensacola for many years. He is the best I've seen at taking peoples ideas, wants and needs and designing a home that fulfills the owners criteria and is actually buildable.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
jim t (10/19/2009)Jim Bozeman has done 2 houses for me... GREAT guy, easy to work with. I think the price was about $3500 in 2006 or so.

Jim

Agreed. I build houses and Jim taught my in house designer in college.

He designs houses to be built rather than pie in the sky. Most designers are going to design more house than you can afford so beware.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts