Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got a 1431 Lowe w/trailer and a 6hp evinrude that needs some carb work, I've had it running but can't keep it running..I'll sell for $500..I'll send pics if interested

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
speckhunter (2/14/2010)I've got a 1431 Lowe w/trailer and a 6hp evinrude that needs some carb work, I've had it running but can't keep it running..I'll sell for $500..I'll send pics if interested

Ive got an old fiberglass trihull with 35hp evinrude, a lot of new parts, trailer in good condition, and working trolling motor.

It aint no speed demon, and it has its issues but it runs and you can have it for $300 bucks as it. You can crank it up in my yard, Im not "sea trialing" it.

If you want more info, let me know

·
Registered
6 Posts
at any local bass pro shops, they have a small boat series from uncle bucks called the pond prowler.it comes in 8-10 FT. w/ 2 chairs. the 10' model has a built in livewell and rod holders, and comes pre-rigged for a trolling motor,all for $750. i myself havea 10'w/ a 5 horse honda kicker for those days when my 'big' center console wont fit in the passes. my sig will tell you whyi built it, but that doesnt mean its limited to that (go figure, <U>pond</U> prowler). i totally customed it to my type of fishing(outriggers, downriggers, bimini top, extra rod holders, bubble box), skys the limit with the things you could do with it. so if you highly consider it, go to your local bass pro shops w/ an intent to spend a good $850 for it and, given that its for a pond, a cheap minn kota trolling motor with clamp-on design or slitely more for a jackplate design would be killer, and a cheap vert. rod holder would be a necessity for multi rod fishing. with that said, getready to catch more fish.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. I was looking for some thing with no motor. I need the price to be around 100 dollars. I have a jonboat with a four horse mercury for the bayou, but I dont have a trailer hitch to tow it to a fish filled pond on my Granddads land. I need something that floats that I can just leave there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a 12 foot v hull jon boat light enough to put in the back of a pick up, decent shape Ill let go for 150.00, it has a title.but no motor. PM me if you are interested. Also have a little trolling motor, I think it still works, Ill let it go with it.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
FREEBIE! Come and get it. 14' fiberglass skiff, no motor, no trailer. You may borrow my trailer to deliver to your place.

You will need about two stoutboys to lift it or a 4WD to get it on the trailer in the water.

On beautiful Bayou Chico. call 7AM to 12Noon or 2PM to 7PM ONLY. Siesta is 12 to 2

572 1225

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Tom, You are a nice guy----:bowdown:bowdown

Also see you are getting involved in the help a Vet effort. :bowdown:usaflag:bowdown

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
submariner (2/19/2010)Tom, You are a nice guy----:bowdown:bowdown

Also see you are getting involved in the help a Vet effort. :bowdown:usaflag:bowdown

Ditto, that's great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts