Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to at least 20 perfectly clean 5 gal buckets per week. I wish I could come up with a project that I could use to make a few bucks. We live very frugally and 20-30$ extra per week sure would help.

Any ideas? The buckets are free and they have lids. What do bait shops get for them? I wonder what they have to give for buckets? BTW, the buckets are safe for food so I guess that would make them safe for bait.

I've checked Pintrest and haven't seen anything that interests me.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,168 Posts
Got a buddy that picks them up free from Hooters in Texas. Might try them or other restaurants. They do smell like pickles. :whistling:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Used to be a fella on here that sold them for $1 a piece. They were mayonnaise buckets with lids. I bought close to 40 from him, and plenty of folks would buy from him. I’d buy several regularly depending on your location and price. I can get clean ones from the Walmart a mile away for less than $3 piece.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I make wildlife (or dog) feeders out of them. Cut a door on the bottom/side and fasten it to something like a cat litter box. Fill it with feed and set it out. Screw tops keep the bears out longer. May be a market for those?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts