Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

I NEED A GOOD LAWN MOWER SHOP

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  BananaTom 
#1 ·
I need to get my riding lawn mower fixed. I took it to Seville lawn and they screwed me. The mower cranks and runs fine. The belt jumps off. There is a stud that i need to have welded i think. Its not the tension pully. I can see where the old stud was welded and broke off. Does anyone know a good reasonable shop i can take it to that wont screw me? Thanks.

#7 ·
Is this the stud, there are 2 of them, guarding the belt on the main double pulley from the engine? If so they bolt from underneath the frame on each side of the main drive pulley to the top ofa bracketwith a nut...

Studs bolt onto bracket underneath..the bracket can be removed by 4 bolts/nuts depicted by the blue arrows. Black circle is the LOWER engine crankshaft drive pulley.

#12 ·
I know that it is out of the way for you . Hendrix Service Center, Molino Fl. Lawnmower`s are their main business. I have been a customer for 25 years. Never had a bad experience. See Randy he will shoot you straight. 850-587-2145. If it was not worth the repair bill he always told me.

#16 ·
Sounds like you merely need a welding shop for what you want.

I take my stuff to Powerline Motorsports but he is near Navy Blvd. and Gulf Beach Hwy.

If you strip it down to just the deck or so it is easy to get to, any welder should be able to make the fix.

#20 ·
Call Wayne Helms he is from pace and will fix it onsite at your location@ 850.554.0996 he does all my familys repair work on lawn equipment and any other equipment or toys that break. He will fix it or tell you he cant and thats all you can ask for these days. Good Luck, Curt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.