Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I hunted a WMA hunt in Alabama this past weekend and was blessed enough to kill about a 150 pound sow. It was not what I was after but it is meat in the freezer. I have hunted hard and often this year and have not hardly seen any deer at all so when given the opportunity to bust a pig I didn't hesitate.

Maybe now that I've drawn blood I can get the monkey off my back and kill a deer.

The pic's didn't come out all that good but I may try to post them later.

I got one of them up but I couldn't get the better of the two pic's up. I'll try again later today.

I finally got the second one up at work.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Good deal! Glad to hear ya busted something! Now, go kill the buck that you let go last year!!!!! He should be a toady whomper this year!(the one with the buck you got mounted)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
James Fink (12/12/2007)Good deal! Glad to hear ya busted something! Now, go kill the buck that you let go last year!!!!! He should be a toady whomper this year!(the one with the buck you got mounted)
You've got a good memory James. I hunted that buck Friday morning but I didn't see anything. I'll also be hunting him again next Friday morning.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Geronimo (12/12/2007)
James Fink (12/12/2007)Good deal! Glad to hear ya busted something! Now, go kill the buck that you let go last year!!!!! He should be a toady whomper this year!(the one with the buck you got mounted)
You've got a good memory James. I hunted that buck Friday morning but I didn't see anything. I'll also be hunting him again next Friday morning.
Too bad I cant remember where I passed on some bucks this early last year!:) This getting old thing SUCKS! :letsdrink I hope you bust his butt! I'm gonna go after a deer Friday and hope my buddy(D. Woodley) can bust one! That would put him "back in the lead", We are tied up for the first time ever. He usually has some pretty bad luck, BUT the hunting gods are smiling on him this year! We are hunting a new spot...we'll see!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
simpleman (12/12/2007)<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Pork chops it what for dinner. Good job on the pig
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Pork chops sound good but Mr. Holland at Lee's Meat Market is gonna smoke me up some link with a little brown sugar in it. I sure hope it turns out tasting like the little skinny Connecuh sausages.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts