Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having this issue??? I have had to log on three times in the last 10 mins or so....I leave the page open - go to another that I have open (careerbuilder - looking for a dang job) and each time I come back to the PFF page - I am having to sign back in STRANGE! :usaflag

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Splittine (10/8/2009)They are trying to ban you but you keep logging back on before the get finishes.:letsdrink
Son of a gun - did it to me again trying to respond to your post - uuuugh! :banghead:banghead:banghead

I am quick like that - they cant keep me away - this dang forum is addicting! lmao

·
Registered
102 Posts
Happens to me also all the time.Just to add a response to this post had to log back in.Wish l knew what to do to stop this from happening.

·
Banned
910 Posts
There are different domain names for this website. You have to log into to each one of them. It has always been an issue on here. Whenever you log back on check the remember me block. You will have to do it until you get remembered on all the domain names but it should quit once you log into them all.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I have the problem from time to time, sign out of the forum, delete your cookies, then sign back in making sure you click the little box at the bottom that says something to the effect of "keep me signed in" that usually does the trick for me

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys - I have clicked the box in the past - with no luck...BUT not for each domain. I did know that it took several domains to run the site, but never thought of clicking on 'remember me' each time I logged in - DUH! lol I will certainly give er a try! :usaflag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts