Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
nextstep (1/11/2010)typical blind justice

get ticketed doing a public service

we only keep 50 each but brought everyone we knew with a licence

i have smelled those mullet before after a good few days of freeze and it starts to warm up :sick
I imagine it's going to be pretty stinky by the end of this week then, glad I'l be up North of here hunting!

·
FORMER Shore & Pier Guide
685 Posts
http://myfwc.com/docs/RulesRegulations/2010_Jan_RegsSummary_Chart.pdf

<P align=left>

<TABLE dir=ltr border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=245><TBODY><TR><TD height=18 vAlign=center width="20%"><P align=left>Mullet, Striped (Black) & Silver </TD><TD height=18 vAlign=bottom width="29%"><P align=left>50 aggregate per harvester per day; Aggregate vessel limits Feb. 1?Aug. 31: 100 per vessel; Sept. 1?Jan. 31: 50 per vessel </TD><TD height=18 vAlign=center width="52%"><P align=left>Mullet aggregate bag limit includes Striped and Silver. Call DMFM for additional restrictions in Pinellas and Charlotte counties. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Deeplines (1/11/2010)
sealark (1/11/2010)Murf, Just go over to that bridge just down from what use to be Mussokos on Gulf beach Hwy. They were floating and people were picking them with dipnets the last three days.
RON, are you talking about the one right by the Tom Thumb? Just off Sorrento about 100 yards?
No it's on sorrento back a couple miles from the Tom Thumb toward Navy Blvd just as you pass the old mussocos resturant. you go over a small bridge, that's it

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
sealark (1/12/2010)
Deeplines (1/11/2010)
sealark (1/11/2010)Murf, Just go over to that bridge just down from what use to be Mussokos on Gulf beach Hwy. They were floating and people were picking them with dipnets the last three days.
RON, are you talking about the one right by the Tom Thumb? Just off Sorrento about 100 yards?
No it's on sorrento back a couple miles from the Tom Thumb toward Navy Blvd just as you pass the old mussocos resturant. you go over a small bridge, that's it
WOW, not kidding. you, talking right by that boxing place?

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Correct, back toward blue angle from the boxing place. There's a parking place on the side street on boxing place side of bridge.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
nextstep (1/11/2010)i dont keep em unless they are still wiggling.

saturday they stayed alive till i put the knife to em, then the filets froze on the cleaning table before i had time to rinse them. thats about as fresh as it gets.

they were all silver mullet and their bellies were very clean (no mud)

the were and are quite tasty,:hungry we smoked some and fried some and vaccum sealed some.
Dang Mark. I knew it was cold, but I didn't know it was so cold that the phones froze, but I guees it was, cause I didn't get the call that there was fresh smoked mullet at the Mark and Angeline's.:poke

21 - 26 of 26 Posts